- These conditions govern the use of the Website airport-prague-transport.com (hereinafter referred to as "APT") third parties (the "Terms").
- The owner, operator and customer of APT is a company Tomáš Bayer, U Uranie 1328/10, 170 00, Praha 7, Holešovice, Czech Republic, IČ: 75506432 (hereinafter referred to as "Operator"), which is authorized in accordance with the laws of their propagation.
- Any use of APT or any part other than for personal use, in particular their further use in the form of dissemination, copying, further processing or treatment or making additional copies is prohibited. Are also not interfere with the technical or factual nature APT. Use outside of personal use is unauthorized interference with the rights APT and may also be unauthorized interference with the rights of subjects, whose data, works and other intangible assets are part of the content APT.
- On Site APT are legitimately used by the data of other persons who are its authors, owners, distributors or their source. Any copy, publish or distribute content from these sources is forbidden without prior written consent APT.
- All content APT are for information only. Index APT was obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. Operator is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content. APT content is continuously updated and modified. Information or other communication published in the APT must be considered in relation to the time of their initial publication on the APT.
- Operator reserves the right at any time without notice to change or delete any of the content APT.
- Each user uses APT at your own risk. Operator is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of content APT. Furthermore, the Operator is not liable for any direct or indirect damages in connection with the access and use APT and for damages incurred due to their partial and / or complete malfunction. The operator does not guarantee error-free connection and operation of APT and is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the inability to connect to the site and / or inability to use their content. Operator is not responsible or liable for the obligations of persons whose offers are in the form of advertising, advertising or otherwise indicated on APT. The operator is not a party to any legal relationship, that user will be followed with such third parties. Operator is not responsible for the truthfulness, content and form of advertising on third party APT.
- Operator is not responsible for the content of websites that are accessible through APT, nor the obligations of persons who offer, provide or broker services on such websites. Operator is not responsible for the content of websites from which you can connect to APT, nor the obligations of persons who offer, provide or broker services on such websites.
- On the basis of user data can be contacted by the operator to provide information about products or services. If that were required to register personal information is governed by the mode handling legislation in force.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, the terms and conditions applicable and effective date of their initial publication on the APT. Operator reserves the right to change these Terms at any time. These conditions are valid from November 1, 2012
- If you agree to these terms, please exit this site and continue to use them.
Copyright © 2012, Logout.cz s.r.o. & airport.prague.transport